- Gerry decides to form a teachers union at Xavier; Malik bails on his janitorial duties; Lisa has a crush on Trudy's brother. (en)
- Lisa runs for the unopposed Parent-Teacher Association president position as a way to punish the staff. (en)
- Gerry takes on a second job in order to afford a new car, but things get complicated when one of his students gets a job at the same place. Robert is in charge of negotiating budget cuts to the library. (en)
- Lisa has second thoughts about the marriage, but Gerry isn't throwing in the towel so quickly. Meanwhile, Robert gives a new treadmill desk a try; and Bobbi is aglow after being called an "inspiration" by a former student. (en)
- When Gerry and Simon get student teachers, Gerry's hands-off approach fails; Bobbi starts taking supplements; Emma's characters bear a resemblance to some of the staff. (en)
- Gerry organizes a dance as a fundraiser for the girls basketball team; Robert tells Lisa he had a dream about Trudy. (en)
- Gerry is in a compromising situation after the teacher auction; Emma enlists Dwyer to do repairs in the library; Trudy gets a surprise visit.
Guest stars: Alan Frew as Tim King & Heather Rankin as Jen Lewis (en)
- Gerry suspects Central High of cheating; Bobbi prepares for maternity leave. (en)
- Gerry meets a beautiful woman while on a leadership retreat; Lisa learns of Trudy's gambling ring; Simon and Frank's game takes an ugly turn. (en)
- When Gerry hears that a Kickstarter campaign raised a bundle of money for a bullied bus monitor, he sets out to victimize himself in a similar fashion. Meanwhile, Dwyer has a new "killer" girlfriend and Bobbi comes to a surprising realization. (en)
- Something very strange is happening at Xavier Academy: the day-to-day goings on of Gerry and the rest of the staff have been completely reversed. (en)
- When Gerry learns of a lurker in the vicinity, he sets out to catch said lurker and earn the Teach of the Month title. Meanwhile, Robert creates a Xavier Academy montage, from which Bobbi is conspicuously lacking, and a new feud develops between Dwyer and Nisha. (en)
- Bobbi and Robert's wedding day is approaching, which Gerry looks into online dating for his plus-1. Bill gives Gerry advice to go online and find a date. After speaking to Trudy, Gerry checks his spam mail and reaches out a Klaudia from Poland. After she flies to meet Gerry, he learns Frank can speak Polish, so unknown to Gerry, Bill is trying to woo Klaudia. Nisha is depressed that Simon hasn't proposed, so she takes advice seeing Bobbi proposed to Robert, so she asks Simon's mom for her blessing to marry Simon. Nisha finds out that Simon's mom ran off with him, which Simon attempts to reach out to her leaving it unknown whether they tied the not over an iPad.
In the end, Frank and Klaudia run off and steal Gerry's RV to ride off to the sunset. Bill reveals to Gerry he's made business deals to open smoothie bars in private schools across the country and hugs Gerry for the first time before leaving the series. (en)
- Gerry interferes in Sean and Miranda's relationship drama. (en)
- Gerry finds an opportunity when Bobbi and Craig end their relationship; Robert punishes Leung's unruly students. (en)
- After a near life-and-death experience, Gerry doesn't believe the staff care if he's in mortal peril, so he stages a threat against him prompting Robert to rehire Ron as his security guard. Nisha once again intervenes in advice to Dwyer to break up with Donna, which Nisha fears that her life is in danger when Donna breaks out of prison and comes for Nisha. Frank starts to irritate Dave, the Economics Teacher.
Guest appearances: Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir as themselves. (en)
- Gerry decides to make a video presentation for Bully Awareness Week. (en)
- Gerry and Mr. Dwyer fight in a charity boxing match; Robert tries to befriend Lisa after she finds his phone. (en)
- An elite escort ruins Gerry's date with Jean McGrory when she makes him appear to be a john. (en)
- Gerry steps into the role of a lifetime and finds himself bitten by the acting bug and reveling in the new-found attention. Bobbi tries a new tactic in order to motivate her lethargic students and Nisha discovers a manipulative teaching technique. (en)
- With Hayden's wealthy father on his deathbed and preparing to bequeath Hayden's favourite staff, Gerry attempts to ingratiate himself to the young student. Meanwhile, Lisa and Robert are named co-principals, shifting the balance of power; and Nisha ruins an innocent children's game. (en)
- Dwyer's after-hours activities catch a suspicious Gerry's attention; Lisa goes all out for Secretary Day. (en)
- Gerry is assigned an educational assistant, Marty, who quickly becomes a new source of irritation in the classroom. (en)
- After Gerry has a positive interview for Xavier's main rival school, he attempts to use it as leverage with Principal Callaghan for the phys-ed position. When Callaghan encourages Robert to take a bigger leadership role, Robert decides an elaborate musical number will show everybody that he has what it takes. (en)
- Gerry takes on the senior girls' volleyball team. But when he realizes their semifinals will be interfering with his all-important social schedule, he sets out to sabotage them at the quarterfinals. Meanwhile, Robert needs to increase the 'between class hustle' and Trudy posts a terrible photo on the allergy wall. (en)
- Gerry helps Lisa coach the Quiz Cup team; Robert tries to get back at Trudy after she continually pranks him. (en)
- Gerry meets an attractive woman at Barrel's and drags Lisa with him to a teacher conference in Atlantic City to find her. (en)
- When Gerry finds out that Robert is trying to charm Xavier Academy's most-generous philanthropist into continuing her support, Gerry decides he's going to show up Robert and take all the recognition for himself. (en)
- Gerry organizes an overnight class trip to Boston where he plans to sneak off and go to a basketball game with Bill. However, his plans are put in jeopardy when Robert decides to be a chaperone.
Guest Appearance: Nathan MacKinnon and Cameron Critchlow as themselves (en)
- Gerry's star player is being scouted by Syracuse University, and Gerry wants to come along as part of a package deal.
Guest Appearance: Nathan MacKinnon and Cameron Critchlow as themselves (en)
- Gerry has trouble finding a guest speaker for career day; Robert tries to avoid the flu.
Guest star: Mike Cammalleri as himself (en)
- Gerry discovers that teaching phys ed comes up a lot of paperwork; Bobbi tries to juggle work and a newborn; Lisa becomes friends with some moms who may have dirt on Xavier. (en)
- Gerry helps Bobby and Simon chaperone a field trip; Robert tries to finish his letter for the upcoming school newsletter. (en)
- When Lisa asks Gerry to cover coaching duties for the upcoming wrestling tournament, Gerry promises to bring home two trophies. But when an unexpected ringworm outbreak threatens the team's success, he concocts an elaborate ruse to avoid certain disqualification. (en)
- Gerry figures he's a sure thing for the school's Coach of the Year award after his team wins the city championship. (en)
- Gerry decides to "help" Bobbi with her girls' self-defence class, but feels emasculated when she physically dominates him. Lisa's lunch causes an uproar in the teachers' lounge, while Leung has mysterious packages delivered to reception.
Guest Appearance: Nathan MacKinnon and Cameron Critchlow as themselves (en)
- Slime is all the rage across Xavier, leading Gerry to ban it. Gerry also learns, however, that slime is actually a pretty lucrative business... and his ban just created a vacuum, which prompts him to recruit Simon, Amanda-Susan and the primary students into his enterprise. After becoming co-vice principals, Dwyer and Robert have a lottery to determine what students they will be responsible to deal with. Lisa gets a blonde dye job and Bobbi cannot explain why she finds herself suddenly attracted to Lisa. (en)
- When Gerry meets a DJ at the gym, he offers her a job at the school dance, but Robert has banned dances and won't budge on his position. (en)
- Gerry tries to get his girls' basketball team cancelled game to go on to try to win, so he can coach the Senior Boys volleyball team. Mr Cheely conducts teacher evaluations. (en)
- When Gerry is asked to temporarily fill in for an absent phys-ed teacher, he aggressively pursues what he sees as an "audition" to make a permanent move into the gymnasium. (en)
- Robert hires a security guard after a string of thefts; Robert learns the truth behind his baby's name. (en)
- Callaghan's daughter is in town visiting; after seeing her old graduation photo, Gerry wants to take her out on a date. (en)
- During a school assembly, Xavier teachers have flashbacks of the previous night's staff party where some members let a little too much loose. Xavier's new Librarian has an unusual name. (en)
- The staff members get involved in a trust game that reveals their darkest secrets; Callaghan and Malik engage in some friendly competition. (en)
- Gerry is in awe of the concept of work-to-rule; Lisa tries setting boundaries with her stepson; Nisha accidentally reveals too much to her students. (en)
- When Gerry learns that former Olympic champion Donovan Bailey is coming to town, he's determined to seek retribution for a long-standing bone he has with the track "star".
Guest star: Donovan Bailey as himself (en)
- Gerry and Bill's rental house is up for sale and Gerry uses the advice of a market-savvy student raise enough money for a down payment. (en)
- A team of reporters uses Xavier Academy to determine the true value of private schools and ends up exposing a deep, dark secret. (en)
- When Gerry realizes how poorly he's been taking care of himself, he adopts Dwyer's strict diet. Diets require the kind of discipline Gerry lacks. Nisha tries recruiting Lisa, Bobbi and Emma to go to an Escape Room on Friday night, but when Lisa, Bobbi and Emma rescind their plans, Nisha makes all stops to get out of going to the Escape Room when it's only Frank and the lesser known staff members who are eager to go. Robert tells Trudy that staff believe she's mean, so he needs her to turnaround if she wants a raise on her performance review, so Trudy becomes so nice, it starts to creep out the rest of Xavier's staff. (en)
- Gerry becomes unexpectedly embroiled in the school's student-council election and is forced to seek the help of an old foe.
Guest star: Roberto Alomar as himself (en)
- Gerry decides he's going to make an impression on the runway of Lisa's faculty fashion show. Robert and Leung team up to find the vandal who has been defacing staff pictures. (en)
- Gerry, Simon and Nisha take on various teaching side jobs in an effort to save for their respective March break getaways. (en)
- Gerry is forced into covering Saturday detention; Robert and Lisa have a heart to heart. (en)
- Gerry is confronted by his overprotective and obnoxious mother; Bobbi tries to pawn off the role of staff punching bag; Ricki sells pencils to Robert. (en)
- Series Finale
Nisha, depressed that another year is ending, tries to find methods to transform her emotional pain letting go her emotional attachment with students all year before the summer break and the departing graduate class. In the process, Nisha uses a gong after stopping in her hearing from using a gong to help ease her nerves.
Lisa feeling dejected being overqualified as a guidance counselor agrees to accompany Brandon to the University where she graduated to help him cope with his anxiety only to get a lucrative offer for a professor position based on her credentials. Lisa finds true love with a former classmate allowing her to finally find happiness after having the roughest years of her life after joining Xavier prompting her to resign.
All the while, Gerry is challenged by the graduating class, who he started teaching in grade 5 in the series premiere, to provide them a parting gift that they’ll remember him. Gerry seeks to do it better than the principals before him. Gerry plans on outdoing his predecessors, which he’s encouraged to break the world record for the largest time capsule using a dumpster. His contribution is that he believes he no longer needs his Bachelor of Education now that he's principal, so he throws it in the dumpster. Along the way, students and staff contribute to the time capsule, which revisits gags from previous episodes. Eventually, Gerry has the students digging up Xavier's grounds to bury the time capsule dumpster, only to stumble upon human bones prompting the local authorities to shut the school down indefinitely.
With Xavier now closed and the students now on their way, the remaining staff realize their fates: Lisa reveals Frank sent them a disgusting postcard after taking off in the previous episode; Simon returns revealing he's on the run from his mother after trying to break away from her permanently, as he returns to take off with Nisha into the sunset; since Robert is actually rich and doesn’t really need the job, he and Bobbi are set anyhow, so they walk off together; Dwyer confesses that despite Donna's anger issues, this all works out as they got back together and already is planning to move closer to the prison where she's incarcerated, so this works out for him, as "every day is a holiday"; Lisa boasts she already resigned is above them all now and is in love; Emma reveals she's crowning and going into labour for seven hours, which Lisa agrees to take her to the hospital; Trudy is finally bored of all this nonsense, so she's glad to finally walk off; leaving Malik who plans to finally meet his long-lost sister in Des Moines and is the only one who comforts and hugs Gerry goodbye with the parting words to keep the school clean. In the end, Gerry realizes he's got nothing now , so he walks off trying to figure out where and what he’ll do next. (en)
- Gerry is assigned to help Ricki prepare for a fencing tournament; Bobbi invites Dwyer over for dinner in an attempt to seduce him. (en)
- Gerry convinces Lisa to act as his girlfriend when he is invited out by a rival basketball coach; Robert tries to organize a milestone celebration in honour of Mr. Callaghan. (en)
- Gerry takes control of the girls' soccer team to get back at Coach Meyers; an ambitious mom seduces Frank; Lisa's reign of terror seemingly comes to an end. (en)
- When Gerry is suddenly promoted from sub to full-time teacher, his initial thrill is quickly squashed by the realization that he's back to real teaching responsibilities. (en)
- Gerry volunteers to help at a 24-hour Famine event to spend time with Eva MacPhee. (en)
- Gerry is blown away by the hotness of the new subs and sets his sights on Mary, the likely love of his life. Meanwhile, Simon and Nisha ready themselves for their big first kiss, and Bobbi attempts a "kill 'em with kindness" method for dealing with a difficult student. (en)
- Gerry's former pupil, Maya, is back at Xavier as a student teacher and Gerry is having difficulty accepting her as an adult. (en)
- After encountering an attractive police officer during a lock-down drill, Gerry is determined to see her again. Bobbi does her best to end her recurring fling with Robert, while Simon shows Frank how he could use science to protect Xavier. (en)
- It's Food Drive Month at Xavier Academy, and Gerry is determined to make sure he wins the prize for being the teacher with the class that contributes the most food. Robert and Bobbi are put at odds when the field hockey team and debate team are both counting on their star, Sheila, to attend practice at the same time. (en)
- Gerry brings his own personal beliefs to a lesson about world religions. Robert tries to outdo Trudy when she buys a better birthday gift for Mr. Callaghan. Simon has a crush on a substitute teacher. (en)
- Gerry's least-favorite student becomes Principal for a Day; a harmless prank goes sour; Bobbi accidentally ruins a student's life. (en)
- Gerry orchestrates a staff poker night, to get a friend back on their feet.
Guest star: Daniel Negreanu as himself (en)
- Gerry's father visits Xavier, and Gerry decides to take a page from his father's book when dealing with an insubordinate student. (en)
- When Gerry's officially introduced as Xavier's new principal, the staff's obvious disappointment leads Gerry to try and gain their trust by making some drastic moves he thinks everyone can appreciate. However, his proposal to adopt the Finnished School System proves to be challenging to Gerry's work life balance. After Nisha is scolded for not being able to play with a student's emotional support dog, she gets one of her own that causes problems at Xavier. After Barrels declares bankruptcy, Bill proposes to Robert to start a smoothie bar at Xavier. (en)
- When Gerry isn't given a full-time contract for the following year, he makes a bold move that may change the course of his career. Meanwhile, Lisa attempts in vain to show her appreciation to the staff, and Robert and Bobbi plan for a major shift in the physical education department.
Guest Star: Hal Johnson and Joanne McLeod as themselves (en)
- Gerry is approached by a producer who wants to use Xavier as a backdrop for a movie, but he gets too caught up in the details to see the big picture: they're filming a porn at Xavier. Lisa becomes jealous that Lucy is taking Bill's career advice at the Smoothie Bar, which prompts her to try and provide better advice as the Guidance Counsellor. After Emma takes Nisha to a magic show, Emma then expects repayment for the tickets that she actually received for free. (en)
- Gerry bumps into an old fling and her daughter and becomes convinced he's met the child he never knew he had. Robert prepares for his chess club's 20-year reunion.
Guest star: Jenna Caira as herself (en)
- Gerry is forced to appoint his arch nemesis Mr. Leung as his new assistant coach. His attempts to put Leung in his place as his subordinate end up backfiring and causing unforeseen problems. Robert's beloved pet bird quickly becomes a major nuisance when he starts bringing it to work. (en)
- Gerry tries to match Dwyer in positive reviews on a website; Simon stands up to a student. (en)
- It's Culture Day at Xavier and each teacher has been asked to model their classroom after a country. (en)
- Gerry develops a crush on the Scottish mother of one of his most annoying students; Trudy and Robert make a mockery of morning announcements. (en)
- Gerry struggles to get his students to write his only version of the exam; Dwyer donates his father's foosball table and Simon's obsession goes a little too far. (en)
- Gerry tries to get a job as a physical education teacher after a position opens up; Lisa has troubles with her new student-teacher. (en)
- Gerry hatches a new "get rich quick" scheme selling counterfeit One Direction merchandise when he learns the band is in town. But making countless beaded bracelets at home is tedious work, and Gerry soon realizes he has a whole classroom full of potential unpaid labourers waiting to be exploited. (en)