An Entity of Type: university, from Named Graph: http://dbpedia.org, within Data Space: dbpedia.org

MARIN, the Maritime Research Institute Netherlands, is one of the leading institutes in the world for hydrodynamic research and maritime technology. The services incorporate a unique combination of simulation, model testing, full-scale measurements and training programmes. MARIN provides services to the shipbuilding and offshore industry and governments. Customers include commercial ship builders, fleet owners, naval architects, classification societies, oil and LNG companies and navies all over the world.

Property Value
dbo:abstract
  • MARIN, the Maritime Research Institute Netherlands, is one of the leading institutes in the world for hydrodynamic research and maritime technology. The services incorporate a unique combination of simulation, model testing, full-scale measurements and training programmes. MARIN provides services to the shipbuilding and offshore industry and governments. Customers include commercial ship builders, fleet owners, naval architects, classification societies, oil and LNG companies and navies all over the world. In the Netherlands MARIN has the status of Great Technological Institute, thus linking science and applied knowledge. Results from fundamental research are directly integrated in applications for clients. Over 85% of the turnover is realised by commercial projects for the international maritime industry. The remaining 15% is derived from scientific research. (en)
  • MARIN, het Maritiem Research Instituut Nederland, is een van de grootste instituten ter wereld voor onderzoek naar hydrodynamica en maritieme technologie door middel van simulaties, modeltesten, ware-groottemetingen en training. MARIN richt zich hierbij op de scheepsbouw, scheepvaart, offshore-industrie en overheden. De belangrijkste klanten zijn werven en reders, ontwerp- en classificatiebureaus, producenten in de olie- en LNG-industrie en marines. MARIN heeft in Nederland de status van Groot Technologisch Instituut. Ruim 85% van de omzet wordt gerealiseerd door commerciĆ«le projecten voor de internationale maritieme industrie. De overige 15% komt voort uit wetenschappelijk onderzoek. (nl)
dbo:thumbnail
dbo:wikiPageExternalLink
dbo:wikiPageID
  • 11412722 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageLength
  • 5199 (xsd:nonNegativeInteger)
dbo:wikiPageRevisionID
  • 1006975643 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageWikiLink
dbp:wikiPageUsesTemplate
dct:subject
gold:hypernym
schema:sameAs
rdf:type
rdfs:comment
  • MARIN, the Maritime Research Institute Netherlands, is one of the leading institutes in the world for hydrodynamic research and maritime technology. The services incorporate a unique combination of simulation, model testing, full-scale measurements and training programmes. MARIN provides services to the shipbuilding and offshore industry and governments. Customers include commercial ship builders, fleet owners, naval architects, classification societies, oil and LNG companies and navies all over the world. (en)
  • MARIN, het Maritiem Research Instituut Nederland, is een van de grootste instituten ter wereld voor onderzoek naar hydrodynamica en maritieme technologie door middel van simulaties, modeltesten, ware-groottemetingen en training. MARIN richt zich hierbij op de scheepsbouw, scheepvaart, offshore-industrie en overheden. De belangrijkste klanten zijn werven en reders, ontwerp- en classificatiebureaus, producenten in de olie- en LNG-industrie en marines. (nl)
rdfs:label
  • Maritime Research Institute Netherlands (en)
  • Maritiem Research Instituut Nederland (nl)
owl:sameAs
skos:closeMatch
prov:wasDerivedFrom
foaf:depiction
foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf
is dbo:wikiPageRedirects of
is dbo:wikiPageWikiLink of
is foaf:primaryTopic of
Powered by OpenLink Virtuoso    This material is Open Knowledge     W3C Semantic Web Technology     This material is Open Knowledge    Valid XHTML + RDFa
This content was extracted from Wikipedia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License