Mediahuis is a Belgian newspaper publishing and broadcast media company. It was founded in 2013 as a joint venture of two Flemish media corporations Corelio and Concentra, They entered into a collaboration around their paper and digital publishing activities. Corelio took 62% of the shares, Concentra the remaining 38%. Mediahuis publishes De Standaard, Het Nieuwsblad, Gazet van Antwerpen and Het Belang van Limburg, the job recruitment platform Jobat, the free magazine Jet and classified magazines/folders Gotcha, Zimmo, Vroom and InMemoriam.

Property Value
dbo:abstract
  • Mediahuis is a Belgian newspaper publishing and broadcast media company. It was founded in 2013 as a joint venture of two Flemish media corporations Corelio and Concentra, They entered into a collaboration around their paper and digital publishing activities. Corelio took 62% of the shares, Concentra the remaining 38%. Mediahuis publishes De Standaard, Het Nieuwsblad, Gazet van Antwerpen and Het Belang van Limburg, the job recruitment platform Jobat, the free magazine Jet and classified magazines/folders Gotcha, Zimmo, Vroom and InMemoriam. The headquarters of Mediahuis is in Antwerp, where the editors of Het Nieuwsblad and Gazet van Antwerpen are brought together. The editors of De Standard will remain in Brussels, and Het Belang van Limburg in Hasselt. (en)
  • Mediahuis is een Belgisch mediabedrijf. In 2015 verkochten alle nieuwsmerken van Mediahuis samen gemiddeld 760.185 exemplaren per dag. Mediahuis is de uitgever van de Vlaamse kranten De Standaard, Het Nieuwsblad, Gazet van Antwerpen, De Gentenaar en Het Belang van Limburg en de Nederlandse kranten Limburgs Dagblad, De Limburger en de dagbladen van NRC Media.. Naast deze kranten baat het bedrijf ook het rekruteringsplatform Jobat uit, het gratis magazine Jet en verschillende classifiedsactiviteiten (Hebbes, Zimmo, Vroom, Koopjeskrant, Inmemoriam). Gert Ysebaert, voorheen uitgever Vlaamse media bij Corelio, is CEO van Mediahuis. Hij wordt bijgestaan door COO Paul Verwilt, die dezelfde functie vervulde bij Concentra. Marc Vangeel, de huidige CEO van Concentra, is voorzitter van de raad van bestuur. De hoofdzetel van Mediahuis ligt in Antwerpen, waar ook de redacties van Het Nieuwsblad en Gazet van Antwerpen zijn samengebracht. De redactie van De Standaard blijft in Groot-Bijgaarden, die van Het Belang van Limburg in Hasselt. (nl)
dbo:wikiPageExternalLink
dbo:wikiPageID
  • 6975860 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageRevisionID
  • 685337553 (xsd:integer)
dct:subject
http://purl.org/linguistics/gold/hypernym
rdf:type
rdfs:comment
  • Mediahuis is a Belgian newspaper publishing and broadcast media company. It was founded in 2013 as a joint venture of two Flemish media corporations Corelio and Concentra, They entered into a collaboration around their paper and digital publishing activities. Corelio took 62% of the shares, Concentra the remaining 38%. Mediahuis publishes De Standaard, Het Nieuwsblad, Gazet van Antwerpen and Het Belang van Limburg, the job recruitment platform Jobat, the free magazine Jet and classified magazines/folders Gotcha, Zimmo, Vroom and InMemoriam. (en)
  • Mediahuis is een Belgisch mediabedrijf. In 2015 verkochten alle nieuwsmerken van Mediahuis samen gemiddeld 760.185 exemplaren per dag. Mediahuis is de uitgever van de Vlaamse kranten De Standaard, Het Nieuwsblad, Gazet van Antwerpen, De Gentenaar en Het Belang van Limburg en de Nederlandse kranten Limburgs Dagblad, De Limburger en de dagbladen van NRC Media.. Naast deze kranten baat het bedrijf ook het rekruteringsplatform Jobat uit, het gratis magazine Jet en verschillende classifiedsactiviteiten (Hebbes, Zimmo, Vroom, Koopjeskrant, Inmemoriam). (nl)
rdfs:label
  • Mediahuis (en)
  • Mediahuis (nl)
owl:sameAs
prov:wasDerivedFrom
foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf
is dbo:wikiPageRedirects of
is foaf:primaryTopic of