Lendrum Place is a residential neighbourhood located in south west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is named for Robert Lendrum, an early land surveyor. According to the 2001 federal census, the majority of residential construction in Lendrum Place occurred during the 1960s. It was at this time that four out of five (80.8%) of residences were constructed. Another one in ten (11.6%) were constructed between the end of World War II in 1945 and 1960. The remaining 7.6% of the residences were built between 1970 and 1985.

Property Value
dbo:PopulatedPlace/areaTotal
  • 0.86
dbo:PopulatedPlace/populationDensity
  • 2195.3
dbo:abstract
  • Lendrum Place is a residential neighbourhood located in south west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is named for Robert Lendrum, an early land surveyor. According to the 2001 federal census, the majority of residential construction in Lendrum Place occurred during the 1960s. It was at this time that four out of five (80.8%) of residences were constructed. Another one in ten (11.6%) were constructed between the end of World War II in 1945 and 1960. The remaining 7.6% of the residences were built between 1970 and 1985. Four out of five (77%) of all residences, according to the 2005 municipal census, were single-family dwellings. The remaining one in five residences (23%) were rented apartments in low-rise buildings with fewer than five stories. Three out of every four (73%) of all residences are owner-occupied with only one in four (27%) are rented. There are three schools in the neighbourhood. Lendrum School and Avalon Junior High School are both operated by the Edmonton Public School System. St. Martin Catholic Elementary School is operated by the Edmonton Catholic School System. Southgate Centre, a major shopping mall, is located to the south east in the adjoining neighbourhood of Empire Park. There is also a strip shopping centre located along the east edge of the neighbourhood. The neighbourhood is served by both the South Campus/Fort Edmonton Park and Southgate LRT stations. The neighbourhood is bounded on the north by 61 Avenue, on the south by 51 Avenue, on the east by 111 Street, and on the west by 115 Street. (en)
dbo:areaTotal
  • 860000.000000 (xsd:double)
dbo:country
dbo:elevation
  • 670.000000 (xsd:double)
dbo:isPartOf
dbo:leaderName
dbo:leaderTitle
  • Councillor (en)
  • Administrative body (en)
dbo:populationDensity
  • 2195.300000 (xsd:double)
dbo:populationTotal
  • 1888 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageExternalLink
dbo:wikiPageID
  • 13719145 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageRevisionID
  • 734810348 (xsd:integer)
dbp:centre
  • Lendrum Place
dbp:coordinatesRegion
  • CA-AB
dbp:east
dbp:latd
  • 53.493000 (xsd:double)
dbp:latns
  • N
dbp:longd
  • 113.522000 (xsd:double)
dbp:longew
  • W
dbp:north
dbp:northeast
dbp:northwest
dbp:populationAsOf
  • 2012 (xsd:integer)
dbp:populationBlank
  • 846 (xsd:integer)
  • -2.2
dbp:populationBlank1Title
  • Change
dbp:populationBlank2Title
  • Dwellings
dbp:pushpinMap
  • Canada Edmonton
dbp:pushpinMapCaption
  • Location of Lendrum Place in Edmonton
dbp:pushpinMapsize
  • 250 (xsd:integer)
dbp:settlementType
  • Neighbourhood
dbp:south
dbp:southeast
dbp:southwest
dbp:subdivisionName
  • 10 (xsd:integer)
  • NW
dbp:subdivisionType
dbp:west
dct:subject
http://purl.org/linguistics/gold/hypernym
georss:point
  • 53.493 -113.522
rdf:type
rdfs:comment
  • Lendrum Place is a residential neighbourhood located in south west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is named for Robert Lendrum, an early land surveyor. According to the 2001 federal census, the majority of residential construction in Lendrum Place occurred during the 1960s. It was at this time that four out of five (80.8%) of residences were constructed. Another one in ten (11.6%) were constructed between the end of World War II in 1945 and 1960. The remaining 7.6% of the residences were built between 1970 and 1985. (en)
rdfs:label
  • Lendrum Place, Edmonton (en)
owl:sameAs
geo:geometry
  • POINT(-113.52200317383 53.493000030518)
geo:lat
  • 53.493000 (xsd:float)
geo:long
  • -113.522003 (xsd:float)
prov:wasDerivedFrom
foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf
foaf:name
  • Lendrum Place (en)
is dbo:wikiPageRedirects of
is dbp:north of
is dbp:northwest of
is dbp:south of
is dbp:southwest of
is dbp:west of
is foaf:primaryTopic of