Hollick-Kenyon is a residential neighbourhood located in north east Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The neighbourhood is named for aviator Herbert Hollick-Kenyon. According to the 2001 federal census, substantially all residential development in the neighbourhood occurred after 1990. Nine out of every ten residences (91%), according to the 2005 municipal census, are single-family dwellings. The remaining one in ten residences (9%) are duplexes. A substantial (97%) number of residences are owner-occupied.

Property Value
dbo:PopulatedPlace/areaTotal
  • 1.53
dbo:PopulatedPlace/populationDensity
  • 3405.9
dbo:abstract
  • Hollick-Kenyon is a residential neighbourhood located in north east Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The neighbourhood is named for aviator Herbert Hollick-Kenyon. According to the 2001 federal census, substantially all residential development in the neighbourhood occurred after 1990. Nine out of every ten residences (91%), according to the 2005 municipal census, are single-family dwellings. The remaining one in ten residences (9%) are duplexes. A substantial (97%) number of residences are owner-occupied. It is bounded on the north by 167 Avenue, on the south by 153 Avenue, on the west by 59A Street, and on the east by 50 Street. (en)
dbo:areaTotal
  • 1530000.000000 (xsd:double)
dbo:country
dbo:elevation
  • 687.000000 (xsd:double)
dbo:isPartOf
dbo:leaderName
dbo:leaderTitle
  • Councillor (en)
  • Administrative body (en)
dbo:populationDensity
  • 3405.900000 (xsd:double)
dbo:populationTotal
  • 5211 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageExternalLink
dbo:wikiPageID
  • 14179397 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageRevisionID
  • 734065268 (xsd:integer)
dbp:centre
  • Hollick-Kenyon
dbp:coordinatesRegion
  • CA-AB
dbp:east
dbp:latd
  • 53.624000 (xsd:double)
dbp:latns
  • N
dbp:longd
  • 113.423000 (xsd:double)
dbp:longew
  • W
dbp:north
dbp:northeast
dbp:northwest
dbp:populationAsOf
  • 2012 (xsd:integer)
dbp:populationBlank
  • 1815 (xsd:integer)
  • 19.3
dbp:populationBlank1Title
  • Change
dbp:populationBlank2Title
  • Dwellings
dbp:pushpinMap
  • Canada Edmonton
dbp:pushpinMapCaption
  • Location of Hollick-Kenyon in Edmonton
dbp:pushpinMapsize
  • 250 (xsd:integer)
dbp:settlementType
  • Neighbourhood
dbp:south
dbp:southeast
dbp:southwest
dbp:subdivisionName
  • 4 (xsd:integer)
  • NW
dbp:subdivisionType
dbp:west
dct:subject
http://purl.org/linguistics/gold/hypernym
georss:point
  • 53.624 -113.423
rdf:type
rdfs:comment
  • Hollick-Kenyon is a residential neighbourhood located in north east Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The neighbourhood is named for aviator Herbert Hollick-Kenyon. According to the 2001 federal census, substantially all residential development in the neighbourhood occurred after 1990. Nine out of every ten residences (91%), according to the 2005 municipal census, are single-family dwellings. The remaining one in ten residences (9%) are duplexes. A substantial (97%) number of residences are owner-occupied. (en)
rdfs:label
  • Hollick-Kenyon, Edmonton (en)
owl:sameAs
geo:geometry
  • POINT(-113.422996521 53.624000549316)
geo:lat
  • 53.624001 (xsd:float)
geo:long
  • -113.422997 (xsd:float)
prov:wasDerivedFrom
foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf
foaf:name
  • Hollick-Kenyon (en)
is dbo:wikiPageDisambiguates of
is dbo:wikiPageRedirects of
is dbp:east of
is dbp:north of
is dbp:northeast of
is dbp:northwest of
is dbp:south of
is dbp:southwest of
is dbp:west of
is foaf:primaryTopic of