The Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres (German: Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren) is the largest scientific organisation in Germany. It is a union of 18 scientific-technical and biological-medical research centers. The official mission of the Association is "solving the grand challenges of science, society and industry". Scientists at Helmholtz therefore focus research on complex systems which affect human life and the environment. The namesake of the association is the German physiologist and physicist Hermann von Helmholtz.

Property Value
dbo:abstract
  • The Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres (German: Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren) is the largest scientific organisation in Germany. It is a union of 18 scientific-technical and biological-medical research centers. The official mission of the Association is "solving the grand challenges of science, society and industry". Scientists at Helmholtz therefore focus research on complex systems which affect human life and the environment. The namesake of the association is the German physiologist and physicist Hermann von Helmholtz. The annual budget of the Helmholtz Association amounts to more than 3.4 billion euros, of which about 70% is raised from public funds. The remaining 30% of the budget is acquired by the 18 individual Helmholtz Centres in the form of contract funding. The public funds are provided by the federal government (90%) and the rest by the States of Germany (10%). (en)
  • Die Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren e. V. (auch Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren, kurz HGF) ist eine deutsche Organisation zur Förderung und Finanzierung der Forschung. (de)
  • La Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren (traduction littérale : « Association Helmholtz des Centres de Recherche Allemands ») est le plus grand organisme de recherche allemand. Elle est composée de 15 centres de recherches indépendants dans le domaine des sciences naturelles et de la médecine. Elle compte environ 25 700 employés et possède un budget annuel de plus de 3 milliards d'euros. Elle tire son nom du scientifique allemand Hermann von Helmholtz. (fr)
  • La Asociación Helmholtz de Centros de Investigación de Alemania (en alemán, Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren) es la organización científica mas grande en Alemania. Es una unión de 18 centros de investigación científico-técnicos y biológico-médico. La misión oficial de la Asociación es "la solución de los grandes retos de la ciencia, la sociedad y la industria". El nombre de la asociación viene de el fisiólogo y físico alemán Hermann von Helmholtz. El presupuesto anual de la Asociación Helmholtz es de más de 3,4 millones de euros, de los cuales aproximadamente el 70% viene de los fondos públicos. El 30% restante del presupuesto se adquiere por los 18 Centros de Helmholtz individuales. Los fondos públicos son adquiridos por el gobierno federal (90%) y el resto de los Estados de Alemania (10%). (es)
  • ドイツ研究センターヘルムホルツ協会(ドイツ語: Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren、英語: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres)はドイツを代表する科学研究組織。公益法人。ヘルムホルツ協会と略されることが多い。 (ja)
  • De Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren is een samenwerkingsverband van 15 onafhankelijke Duitse onderzoeksinstellingen, die zich voornamelijk richten op de exacte wetenschappen. De naamgever is de medicus en natuurkundige Hermann von Helmholtz. (nl)
  • 亥姆霍兹联合会(Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft),全称“德国亥姆霍兹国家研究中心联合会”(Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren)是德国最大的科学研究机构,由17个各自独立的自然科学、工程学、生物学和医学研究中心组成,员工总数有约31,000人,年经费超过30亿欧元。该机构着眼于德国中长期国家科技任务,在能源、地球与环境、生命科学、关键技术、物质结构以及航空航天与交通6大领域从事以未来应用为目的的前瞻性研究,以解决社会政治、科技和经济的重大挑战为己任,运行大型科研装备,力图解决人类社会的可持续发展难题,为保障德国经济的竞争力提供技术支持。它以德国生物学家和物理学家赫尔曼·冯·亥姆霍兹的名字命名。 (zh)
  • Объединение немецких научно-исследовательских центров имени Гельмгольца (нем. Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren) — крупнейшая научно-исследовательская организация Германии. Объединяет 18 естественнонаучных, технических и медико-биологических исследовательских центров, в которых работают более 38 тыс. сотрудников (в том числе 14,7 тыс. учёных). Официальной задачей объединения является достижение долгосрочных научно-исследовательских целей государства и общества и сохранение и улучшение основ жизнедеятельности человека. Исследования концентрируются в шести областях науки и техники: энергетика; науки о Земле и окружающей среде; медицина; аэронавтика, космонавтика и транспорт; ключевые технологии; структура материи. Организация названа в честь немецкого физика и физиолога Германа фон Гельмгольца (1821—1894). Головной офис находится в Берлине. (ru)
dbo:budget
  • 3.95E9
dbo:formationYear
  • 2001-01-01 (xsd:date)
dbo:headquarter
dbo:leader
dbo:location
dbo:numberOfEmployees
  • 37148 (xsd:integer)
dbo:thumbnail
dbo:wikiPageExternalLink
dbo:wikiPageID
  • 734041 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageRevisionID
  • 744187396 (xsd:integer)
dbp:logo
  • Logo of the Helmholtz Association.svg
dbp:logoWidth
  • 200 (xsd:integer)
dbp:preceding
  • Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Großforschungseinrichtungen
dct:subject
rdf:type
rdfs:comment
  • Die Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren e. V. (auch Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren, kurz HGF) ist eine deutsche Organisation zur Förderung und Finanzierung der Forschung. (de)
  • La Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren (traduction littérale : « Association Helmholtz des Centres de Recherche Allemands ») est le plus grand organisme de recherche allemand. Elle est composée de 15 centres de recherches indépendants dans le domaine des sciences naturelles et de la médecine. Elle compte environ 25 700 employés et possède un budget annuel de plus de 3 milliards d'euros. Elle tire son nom du scientifique allemand Hermann von Helmholtz. (fr)
  • ドイツ研究センターヘルムホルツ協会(ドイツ語: Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren、英語: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres)はドイツを代表する科学研究組織。公益法人。ヘルムホルツ協会と略されることが多い。 (ja)
  • De Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren is een samenwerkingsverband van 15 onafhankelijke Duitse onderzoeksinstellingen, die zich voornamelijk richten op de exacte wetenschappen. De naamgever is de medicus en natuurkundige Hermann von Helmholtz. (nl)
  • 亥姆霍兹联合会(Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft),全称“德国亥姆霍兹国家研究中心联合会”(Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren)是德国最大的科学研究机构,由17个各自独立的自然科学、工程学、生物学和医学研究中心组成,员工总数有约31,000人,年经费超过30亿欧元。该机构着眼于德国中长期国家科技任务,在能源、地球与环境、生命科学、关键技术、物质结构以及航空航天与交通6大领域从事以未来应用为目的的前瞻性研究,以解决社会政治、科技和经济的重大挑战为己任,运行大型科研装备,力图解决人类社会的可持续发展难题,为保障德国经济的竞争力提供技术支持。它以德国生物学家和物理学家赫尔曼·冯·亥姆霍兹的名字命名。 (zh)
  • The Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres (German: Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren) is the largest scientific organisation in Germany. It is a union of 18 scientific-technical and biological-medical research centers. The official mission of the Association is "solving the grand challenges of science, society and industry". Scientists at Helmholtz therefore focus research on complex systems which affect human life and the environment. The namesake of the association is the German physiologist and physicist Hermann von Helmholtz. (en)
  • La Asociación Helmholtz de Centros de Investigación de Alemania (en alemán, Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren) es la organización científica mas grande en Alemania. Es una unión de 18 centros de investigación científico-técnicos y biológico-médico. La misión oficial de la Asociación es "la solución de los grandes retos de la ciencia, la sociedad y la industria". (es)
  • Объединение немецких научно-исследовательских центров имени Гельмгольца (нем. Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren) — крупнейшая научно-исследовательская организация Германии. Объединяет 18 естественнонаучных, технических и медико-биологических исследовательских центров, в которых работают более 38 тыс. сотрудников (в том числе 14,7 тыс. учёных). Официальной задачей объединения является достижение долгосрочных научно-исследовательских целей государства и общества и сохранение и улучшение основ жизнедеятельности человека. Исследования концентрируются в шести областях науки и техники: энергетика; науки о Земле и окружающей среде; медицина; аэронавтика, космонавтика и транспорт; ключевые технологии; структура материи. Организация названа в честь немецкого физика и физиолога Герм (ru)
rdfs:label
  • Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres (en)
  • Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren (de)
  • Asociación Helmholtz (es)
  • Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft (fr)
  • ドイツ研究センターヘルムホルツ協会 (ja)
  • Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft (nl)
  • 亥姆霍兹联合会 (zh)
  • Объединение имени Гельмгольца (ru)
owl:sameAs
prov:wasDerivedFrom
foaf:depiction
foaf:homepage
foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf
foaf:name
  • Helmholtz-Association (en)
  • Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren e.V. (en)
is dbp:sponsors of
is foaf:primaryTopic of