Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft (DEG) translates into German Investment and Development Corporation. DEG is a subsidiary of KfW. It was founded in Cologne in September 1962 as a federally owned company. Its headquarters is located in Cologne. In 2012, DEG employed a staff of more than 473, both in Germany and abroad. DEG made financial commitments with a total of EUR 1.33 billion in 2012 and total assets were at EUR 4.6 billion. Profit for the financial year was EUR 129 million. Funds at own risk represented the largest part of the 2012 portfolio (98.6%), whereas the remaining 1.4% was accounted for by financings on behalf of the Federal Republic of Germany (trust business). Since its foundation, DEG has cofinanced almost 1,300 companies in more than 120 countries and c

Property Value
dbo:abstract
  • Die DEG – Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH finanziert Investitionen privater Unternehmen in Entwicklungsländern und Schwellenländern. Sie wurde im September 1962 nach Kai-Uwe von Hassels Vorstellungen als bundeseigene Gesellschaft (ursprünglich firmierend als Deutsche Gesellschaft für wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit mbH) gegründet. Seit Juni 2001 ist sie eine hundertprozentige Tochtergesellschaft der KfW. Sitz der DEG ist seit Gründung Köln, Kämmergasse 22/Nord-Süd-Fahrt. Die DEG beschäftigte 2014 im In- und Ausland 499 Mitarbeiter. Ihr Neugeschäft belief sich 2014 auf 1,47 Mrd. EUR bei einer Bilanzsumme von 5,3 Mrd. EUR und einem Jahresüberschuss von 164 Mio. EUR. (de)
  • Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft (DEG) translates into German Investment and Development Corporation. DEG is a subsidiary of KfW. It was founded in Cologne in September 1962 as a federally owned company. Its headquarters is located in Cologne. In 2012, DEG employed a staff of more than 473, both in Germany and abroad. DEG made financial commitments with a total of EUR 1.33 billion in 2012 and total assets were at EUR 4.6 billion. Profit for the financial year was EUR 129 million. Funds at own risk represented the largest part of the 2012 portfolio (98.6%), whereas the remaining 1.4% was accounted for by financings on behalf of the Federal Republic of Germany (trust business). Since its foundation, DEG has cofinanced almost 1,300 companies in more than 120 countries and committed a total of around EUR 7 billion. (en)
dbo:assets
  • 1.8E9
dbo:foundingYear
  • 1962-01-01 (xsd:date)
dbo:location
dbo:numberOfEmployees
  • 473 (xsd:integer)
dbo:product
dbo:thumbnail
dbo:wikiPageExternalLink
dbo:wikiPageID
  • 22163055 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageRevisionID
  • 685020106 (xsd:integer)
dbp:homepage
  • https://www.deginvest.de/International-financing/DEG/
dbp:industry
  • Development Finance
dbp:logo
dbp:managementBoard
  • Bruno Wenn, Chairman
  • Dr. Michael Bornmann
  • Philipp Kreutz
dbp:type
  • Private
dct:subject
rdf:type
rdfs:comment
  • Die DEG – Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH finanziert Investitionen privater Unternehmen in Entwicklungsländern und Schwellenländern. Sie wurde im September 1962 nach Kai-Uwe von Hassels Vorstellungen als bundeseigene Gesellschaft (ursprünglich firmierend als Deutsche Gesellschaft für wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit mbH) gegründet. Seit Juni 2001 ist sie eine hundertprozentige Tochtergesellschaft der KfW. Sitz der DEG ist seit Gründung Köln, Kämmergasse 22/Nord-Süd-Fahrt. (de)
  • Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft (DEG) translates into German Investment and Development Corporation. DEG is a subsidiary of KfW. It was founded in Cologne in September 1962 as a federally owned company. Its headquarters is located in Cologne. In 2012, DEG employed a staff of more than 473, both in Germany and abroad. DEG made financial commitments with a total of EUR 1.33 billion in 2012 and total assets were at EUR 4.6 billion. Profit for the financial year was EUR 129 million. Funds at own risk represented the largest part of the 2012 portfolio (98.6%), whereas the remaining 1.4% was accounted for by financings on behalf of the Federal Republic of Germany (trust business). Since its foundation, DEG has cofinanced almost 1,300 companies in more than 120 countries and c (en)
rdfs:label
  • Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft (de)
  • German Investment Corporation (en)
owl:sameAs
prov:wasDerivedFrom
foaf:depiction
foaf:homepage
foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf
foaf:name
  • DEG (en)
is dbo:owner of
is dbo:owningCompany of
is foaf:primaryTopic of