ESPNU is an American digital cable and satellite sports television channel that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between the Disney–ABC Television Group division of The Walt Disney Company (which owns a controlling 80% stake) and the Hearst Corporation (which owns the remaining 20%). The channel is primarily dedicated to coverage of college athletics, and is also used as an additional outlet for general ESPN programming. ESPNU is based alongside ESPN Plus at its headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Property Value
dbo:abstract
  • ESPNU is an American digital cable and satellite sports television channel that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between the Disney–ABC Television Group division of The Walt Disney Company (which owns a controlling 80% stake) and the Hearst Corporation (which owns the remaining 20%). The channel is primarily dedicated to coverage of college athletics, and is also used as an additional outlet for general ESPN programming. ESPNU is based alongside ESPN Plus at its headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. As of February 2015, ESPNU is available to approximately 73,594,000 pay television households (63.2% of households with at least one television set) in the United States. (en)
  • ESPNU est une chaîne de télévision du groupe américain ESPN spécialisée dans les rencontres sportives universitaires. Elle est produite par ESPN et est basée dans les locaux de la chaîne régionale d'ESPN à Charlotte en Caroline du Nord, comme ESPN Plus. Comme le reste du réseau ESPN, ESPN U appartient à 80 % à la Walt Disney Company et à 20 % à Hearst Corporation. (fr)
dbo:country
dbo:firstAirDate
  • 2005-03-04 (xsd:date)
dbo:headquarter
dbo:language
dbo:locationCountry
dbo:owningCompany
dbo:pictureFormat
dbo:sisterStation
dbo:slogan
  • Never Graduate (en)
dbo:thumbnail
dbo:wikiPageExternalLink
dbo:wikiPageID
  • 1648804 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageRevisionID
  • 742973640 (xsd:integer)
dbp:broadcastArea
  • Nationwide
dbp:cableChan
  • 73 (xsd:integer)
  • 573 (xsd:integer)
  • Consult your local cable provider or program listings source for channel availability
dbp:cableServ
dbp:iptvChan
  • 605 (xsd:integer)
  • 1605 (xsd:integer)
  • Core Package
  • Sports Extra Package
dbp:iptvServ
dbp:logofile
  • ESPN U logo.svg
dbp:logosize
  • 100 (xsd:integer)
dbp:onlineChan
dbp:onlineServ
dbp:satChan
  • 141 (xsd:integer)
  • 208 (xsd:integer)
  • 1208 (xsd:integer)
dbp:satServ
dbp:state
  • collapsed
dbp:title
  • Articles and topics related to ESPNU
dbp:wordnet_type
dct:subject
http://purl.org/linguistics/gold/hypernym
rdf:type
rdfs:comment
  • ESPNU est une chaîne de télévision du groupe américain ESPN spécialisée dans les rencontres sportives universitaires. Elle est produite par ESPN et est basée dans les locaux de la chaîne régionale d'ESPN à Charlotte en Caroline du Nord, comme ESPN Plus. Comme le reste du réseau ESPN, ESPN U appartient à 80 % à la Walt Disney Company et à 20 % à Hearst Corporation. (fr)
  • ESPNU is an American digital cable and satellite sports television channel that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between the Disney–ABC Television Group division of The Walt Disney Company (which owns a controlling 80% stake) and the Hearst Corporation (which owns the remaining 20%). The channel is primarily dedicated to coverage of college athletics, and is also used as an additional outlet for general ESPN programming. ESPNU is based alongside ESPN Plus at its headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. (en)
rdfs:label
  • ESPNU (en)
  • ESPN U (fr)
rdfs:seeAlso
owl:sameAs
prov:wasDerivedFrom
foaf:depiction
foaf:homepage
foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf
foaf:name
  • ESPNU (en)
is dbo:channel of
is dbo:network of
is dbo:sisterStation of
is dbo:wikiPageRedirects of
is dbp:broadcasters of
is dbp:network of
is dbp:rd of
is dbp:sisterChannels of
is dbp:sponsors of
is dbp:television of
is dbp:tv of
is dbp:tvstation of
is dbp:usNetwork of
is foaf:primaryTopic of