Collines is one of the twelve departments of Benin. The departments that border Collines are Plateau, Borgou, Zou, and Donga. The main ethnic groups in the department according to the National population census are Yoruba of the Nagot group at 46.8% and the Yoruba of the Idasha at 14.9% for a total of 61.7% to constitute the majority, the Yoruba group is followed by the Mahi at 25.7% or just over a quarter of the regional population, while the Fon represent 13% of the population.

Property Value
dbo:PopulatedPlace/areaTotal
  • 13931.0
dbo:abstract
  • إدارة كولاينيس هي إحدة إدارات بنين. أستحدثت في 1999. وعاصمتها سافالو، يبلغ عدد سكانها 716,558 نسمة. (ar)
  • Collines (en castellano literalmente, Colinas) es uno de los doce departamentos de Benín. Collines fue creado en 1999, tras la decisión del gobierno de Benín de dividir los antiguos seis departamentos de Atakora, Atlantique, Borgou, Mono, Ouémé y Zou para que el país estuviera compuesto por doce. Collnies fue separado de Zou. Aún no se ha elegido una capital para Collines, pero lo más probable es que sea Savalou. Collines limita con los departamentos de Plateau, Borgou, Zou y Donga. La superficie total de Collines es de 13.561 km². (es)
  • Collines (dt. Hügel) ist ein Département Benins mit der Hauptstadt Savalou. Die Stadt wurde allerdings noch nicht offiziell zur Hauptstadt ernannt, nimmt aber sämtliche Hauptstadtfunktionen wahr. (de)
  • Les Collines sont un département du centre du Bénin, limitrophe des départements du Plateau, du Borgou, du Zou et de la Donga. Il a été détaché de l'ancien département du Zou lors de la réforme administrative de 1999. Savalou en est le chef-lieu depuis 2008. (fr)
  • Collines is one of the twelve departments of Benin. The departments that border Collines are Plateau, Borgou, Zou, and Donga. The main ethnic groups in the department according to the National population census are Yoruba of the Nagot group at 46.8% and the Yoruba of the Idasha at 14.9% for a total of 61.7% to constitute the majority, the Yoruba group is followed by the Mahi at 25.7% or just over a quarter of the regional population, while the Fon represent 13% of the population. The département of Collines was created in 1999 when it was split off from Zou Department. Since 2008, the capital is Savalou. (en)
  • Il dipartimento delle Colline (ufficialmente département des Collines, in francese) è uno dei 12 dipartimenti del Benin, situato nel centro-sud del Benin con 625.653 abitanti (stima 2006). Fu creato nel 1999 dopo la spartizione dei sei precedenti dipartimenti negli odierni dodici, da un'area del dipartimento di Zou. La sede amministrativa (capoluogo) è la città di Savalou. Collines confina con i dipartimenti di Plateau, Borgou, Zou e Donga. (it)
  • コリネス県 (Département des Collines) はベナン中部の県。2013年の人口は71万6558人、面積は1万3931km2、人口密度は51.44人/km2。 県都はサバルー。 (ja)
  • Collines is een van de twaalf departementen van Benin en ligt in het centrale deel van dat land. Collines is het enige departement van Benin dat een landgrens heeft aan zowel de oost- als de westkant. In 2006 woonden in het departement ongeveer 626.000 mensen. Collines is ruim 13.500 vierkante kilometer groot en heeft officieus Savalou als hoofdstad. (nl)
  • Collines é um departamento do Benim. Sua capital é a cidade de Savalou. (pt)
  • Collines – jeden z 12 departamentów Beninu. Zajmuje powierzchnię 13 931 km². W spisie ludności z 11 maja 2013 roku liczył 717 477 mieszkańców. (pl)
  • 丘陵省是貝寧的12個省份之一,位於該國中部,下分6縣,首府薩瓦盧,東北是博爾古省,東面是尼日利亞,東南是高原省,南接祖省,西臨多哥,西北是峽谷省,面積13,561平方公里,2006年人口625,933。 (zh)
  • Колли́н (фр. Collines) — департамент Бенина, выделен в 1999 из состава департамента Зу. Административный центр — город Савалу. (ru)
dbo:areaTotal
  • 13931000000.000000 (xsd:double)
dbo:country
dbo:populationTotal
  • 716558 (xsd:integer)
dbo:thumbnail
dbo:timeZone
dbo:type
dbo:utcOffset
  • +1
dbo:wikiPageID
  • 2460315 (xsd:integer)
dbo:wikiPageRevisionID
  • 722129543 (xsd:integer)
dbp:coordinatesDisplay
  • title
dbp:coordinatesFormat
  • dms
dbp:coordinatesType
  • region:BJ_type:adm1st
dbp:imageMap
  • Benin - Collines.svg
dbp:latd
  • 7.933330 (xsd:double)
dbp:longd
  • 1.966670 (xsd:double)
dbp:mapCaption
  • Map highlighting the Collines Department
dbp:mapsize
  • 200 (xsd:integer)
dbp:populationAsOf
  • 2013 (xsd:integer)
dbp:populationDensityKm
  • auto
dbp:seat
dbp:seatType
  • Capital
dbp:subdivisionType
dct:subject
http://purl.org/linguistics/gold/hypernym
georss:point
  • 7.93333 1.96667
rdf:type
rdfs:comment
  • إدارة كولاينيس هي إحدة إدارات بنين. أستحدثت في 1999. وعاصمتها سافالو، يبلغ عدد سكانها 716,558 نسمة. (ar)
  • Collines (en castellano literalmente, Colinas) es uno de los doce departamentos de Benín. Collines fue creado en 1999, tras la decisión del gobierno de Benín de dividir los antiguos seis departamentos de Atakora, Atlantique, Borgou, Mono, Ouémé y Zou para que el país estuviera compuesto por doce. Collnies fue separado de Zou. Aún no se ha elegido una capital para Collines, pero lo más probable es que sea Savalou. Collines limita con los departamentos de Plateau, Borgou, Zou y Donga. La superficie total de Collines es de 13.561 km². (es)
  • Collines (dt. Hügel) ist ein Département Benins mit der Hauptstadt Savalou. Die Stadt wurde allerdings noch nicht offiziell zur Hauptstadt ernannt, nimmt aber sämtliche Hauptstadtfunktionen wahr. (de)
  • Les Collines sont un département du centre du Bénin, limitrophe des départements du Plateau, du Borgou, du Zou et de la Donga. Il a été détaché de l'ancien département du Zou lors de la réforme administrative de 1999. Savalou en est le chef-lieu depuis 2008. (fr)
  • Il dipartimento delle Colline (ufficialmente département des Collines, in francese) è uno dei 12 dipartimenti del Benin, situato nel centro-sud del Benin con 625.653 abitanti (stima 2006). Fu creato nel 1999 dopo la spartizione dei sei precedenti dipartimenti negli odierni dodici, da un'area del dipartimento di Zou. La sede amministrativa (capoluogo) è la città di Savalou. Collines confina con i dipartimenti di Plateau, Borgou, Zou e Donga. (it)
  • コリネス県 (Département des Collines) はベナン中部の県。2013年の人口は71万6558人、面積は1万3931km2、人口密度は51.44人/km2。 県都はサバルー。 (ja)
  • Collines is een van de twaalf departementen van Benin en ligt in het centrale deel van dat land. Collines is het enige departement van Benin dat een landgrens heeft aan zowel de oost- als de westkant. In 2006 woonden in het departement ongeveer 626.000 mensen. Collines is ruim 13.500 vierkante kilometer groot en heeft officieus Savalou als hoofdstad. (nl)
  • Collines é um departamento do Benim. Sua capital é a cidade de Savalou. (pt)
  • Collines – jeden z 12 departamentów Beninu. Zajmuje powierzchnię 13 931 km². W spisie ludności z 11 maja 2013 roku liczył 717 477 mieszkańców. (pl)
  • 丘陵省是貝寧的12個省份之一,位於該國中部,下分6縣,首府薩瓦盧,東北是博爾古省,東面是尼日利亞,東南是高原省,南接祖省,西臨多哥,西北是峽谷省,面積13,561平方公里,2006年人口625,933。 (zh)
  • Колли́н (фр. Collines) — департамент Бенина, выделен в 1999 из состава департамента Зу. Административный центр — город Савалу. (ru)
  • Collines is one of the twelve departments of Benin. The departments that border Collines are Plateau, Borgou, Zou, and Donga. The main ethnic groups in the department according to the National population census are Yoruba of the Nagot group at 46.8% and the Yoruba of the Idasha at 14.9% for a total of 61.7% to constitute the majority, the Yoruba group is followed by the Mahi at 25.7% or just over a quarter of the regional population, while the Fon represent 13% of the population. (en)
rdfs:label
  • Collines Department (en)
  • إدارة كولاينيس (ar)
  • Collines (Benin) (de)
  • Collines (es)
  • Collines (fr)
  • Dipartimento delle Colline (it)
  • コリネス県 (ja)
  • Collines (nl)
  • Departament Collines (pl)
  • Collines (pt)
  • Коллин (департамент) (ru)
  • 丘陵省 (貝寧) (zh)
owl:sameAs
geo:geometry
  • POINT(1.9666700363159 7.9333300590515)
geo:lat
  • 7.933330 (xsd:float)
geo:long
  • 1.966670 (xsd:float)
prov:wasDerivedFrom
foaf:depiction
foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf
foaf:name
  • Collines (en)
is dbo:isPartOf of
is dbo:part of
is dbo:wikiPageDisambiguates of
is dbo:wikiPageRedirects of
is foaf:primaryTopic of